Submit Your Income and Family Change Online

Participants of MPHA’s Housing Choice Voucher, VASH, FUP, Project Based Voucher, and other voucher programs can now submit changes of income and family composition online. Changes submitted online will be reviewed by your Eligibility Technician and processed when all the required information has been submitted. Your Eligibility Technician will contact you if they need more information.

  • All mandatory fields must be completed, and required documentation attached, for the change you are requesting.
  • The change will not be submitted or processed if you fail to complete the mandatory steps while creating your online submission.

Note: When you click the links to fill out these forms, you will be leaving MPHA’s website for a secure, third-party site where the forms are hosted.

Required documentation for Income changes:

  • At least 2 pay stubs from new employer
  • Employment offer letter stating salary or wages/hours
  • Benefit award letter
  • Benefit termination letter
  • Termination of employment letter

Required documentation for Adding or Removing Minor household members:

  • Social Security card
  • Birth certificate for minor children
  • Completed 214 Form (Link to form)
  • Proof of custody of minor child
  • Income verification for new minor (SS, SSI, Foster Care/Adoption Payments)
  • Verification the minor child no longer resides in the home

Required documentation for Adding or Removing Adult household members:

  • Social Security card
  • Photo ID
  • Income Verification
  • Completed add a member packet (Link to packet)
  • Verification adult member no longer resides in household

You can also report your change to your Eligibility Technician by:

  • Calling your Eligibility Technician Directly (view our HCV staff directory here)
  • Emailing
  • Fax: 612-342-4427
  • Mail: (MPHA HCV), 1001 Washington Ave. N., Minneapolis, MN 55401

Please note, if you select to report your change by mail, it may delay the processing time.

If you select one of these methods you will still be expected to submit all the required documentation for the change you are reporting. All income changes must be attached and submitted to the HCV Housing Income Change Form.